Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Guild on Strife, Make Sure To Pick Your Element, Just PM Me!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How To See The Forums

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyo
Admin
Admin
Kyo

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Character sheet
Name: Kira
Race: Frostling Frostling
Class: Priest

How To See The Forums Empty
PostSubject: How To See The Forums   How To See The Forums Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:38 am

Greetings This is Kira, I hope you are enjoying <The Elemental>, as I have put so many hours in creating the Forums and Everything else, I hope you consider on making it the most active guild on Icehowl. Now I have all the forums closed to Guests and Regular Members, to look at the Forums and post with your friends, you must Join an Elemental Group. You do this by PMing me your Element or going to the 4 Element picture next to Members------Profile, then join a Group and I will accept it. I do this because this will lessen the inactive users on the forums, and notify me of who is actually devoted to useing the forums, in which useing the forums will give you lots of benefits. Posting more then 30 posts on the forums will allow you to attend the Guild Events, and posting even more will score you a Channel in our Ventrilo Server. Also I watch who's active on the forums, to see who will gain rank Titles In-Game, the rank title will let everyone know how devoted you are, and may come to you for help. I hope you enjoy your stay at <The Elemental>.

NOTE:Please have your Account Name your Main Characters In-Game, so much easier^.^

Sincerly,
Kira

Last edited by Kira on Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://elementalguild.forumotion.net

How To See The Forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Joining The Elemental-
Jump to: